Below you will find links to some important information that will familiarize you with UMBC.
- Create your myUMBC account as soon as possible. You will use your myUMBC account to register for classes, to access your student account, to pay for parking and much more.
- Register for classes: Go to myUMBC, Topics, Classes & Grades and Student Schedule & Registration. Follow the instructions to enroll in your selected course(s).
- Seek academic advising: Contact your Graduate Program Director for advising.
- Academic Planning Form
- Apply for the UMBC Card: This photo ID card provides access to a number of campus services and facilities. Go to Communication Services located in University Center, Room 112 to apply for your card.
- Apply for Parking Permit: All students attending classes on campus are required to secure a parking permit.
- Submit required health forms to University Health Services. Find out which forms are required for you to enroll in classes.
Other Useful Resources for Students:
© UMBC Division of Professional Studies · 1000 Hilltop Circle, Sherman Hall East 4th Floor, Baltimore, MD 21250 · 410-455-2336 · firstname.lastname@example.org